Casita (Type I)(Brown 15)(Honeycomb)
Tar Heel Ants
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
***Casita Type I ******This formicarium is the exact one shown in the photos on this product page. Once purchased this product will ship in 2-3 business days.***
Please visit this link for full details on the Casita formicarium.
***Honeycomb pattern: On special occasions (Black Friday Sales) and as a custom version of our Casita formicarium and a handful of other habitats, the cellular or "honeycomb" pattern carving in this formicarium has been used. This is a more time-consuming creation than our standard Type I formicaria. This is a fully-functional ant habitat with water towers, nestmates, entrances in the same locations, etc. Requests for this style in other habitats such as the Nucleus Type I or others can be made by emailing email@example.com***(+20)
- Brown Exterior
- Grassland Foraging Area
- Medium/Large species
- Nest Block Size 4x4x4 inches (100mm x 100mm x 100mm)
- Foraging Area Size 4x4x4 inches (100mm x 100mm x 100mm)
- 2 Water Towers
- Optional: Glass Type (Standard or Museum Quality) (Museum Glass pictured)
- Professionally carved Ytong nest
- 2 Nestmates
- 1/2" connection port for connection to other habitats
What comes with the Casita? The Casita nest block, two glass panels with magnets, attached foraging area, feeding dish, rubber stopper(s) for connection port(s), nestmates (optional), and hydration tool (blunt-tipped syringe).