Pioneer (Black Friday/Holiday Sales)(Bone 3)
$ 250.00 $ 443.49
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
***Museum Glass Included***
***Free Original Mini Hearth Included***
***This product is part of Black Friday/Holiday Sales 2018. This is ready for immediate shipping and normally ships 2-3 business days after an order the order is placed. In order to receive this by Christmas, orders must be received on or before 12/19/18***
Click here for more information on the Pioneer Formicarium.
Note: This formicarium also comes with a Mini Hearth (Original version). These Mini Hearth are Bone, Beige, or Grey (our choice at the time of shipping) and top connected. If you have specific requests about this Mini Hearth please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your purchasing the product depicted in the photos accompanying this product page. It has the following features:
- Desert Mountain Premium Decor
- Medium/Large Tunnels
- Stalactite Decor
- Museum Glass Optional (+$75)
- Dimenions: 15" x 3.5" x 3.5" Nest and Foraging Area
- Top-mounted foraging area for a more realistic approach to ants foraging
- Removable vent optional
- Two Water Towers for humidity control
- 2 Nestmates
- Paint and high gloss finished for durability and moisture retention
- One-of-a-kind hand-molded nest chambers using methods developed in house for molding sand-coated chambers
Brief Q&A that may explain some options for this formicarium:
- What's the difference with Museum glass?
Second side: The second side of the Pioneer nest adds an additional side to the opposite "main" viewing side. This is the same size but of course a different design but similar to the main side. This side also comes with magnets and glass attached.
- What does add a second side mean...glass on back?
Expandable nest? YES! The Pioneer comes with a side port that is 1/2" (13mm) diameter. You can attach tubing to this port and connect other habitats.
- Are they expandable...so if my colony is successful, can a second Pioneer be attached by tubing port(s)?