Mini Hearth Spring Package 2019 Now Available!
This Bundle consists of the following:
- 5 Mini Hearth Modular Formicaria (use options below to modify)
- Standard Size Chambers
- Optional : 5 Mini Liquid Feeders, 5 feeding dishes! (Normally a $30+ value) Bundle Price - $15.
- Glow Options Available With This Bundle
- Make Your Package An Extra Value - Add A Casita Formicarium (Standard 2 sides, 2 water towers, Standard Glass - Options Available For Additional) For $60 (33% Off) Note: Please leave color and decor choices in comment box or email to us
- Convert One or more Mini Hearth Into XL Version (Normally $10)
The time to enter the drawing has passed (ended 4/21). Please see this page here or follow us on social media such as Facebook (Tar Heel Ants page) or contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Package Prize Information
In addition to the discounted packages (30% off regular prices), each purchase of the Mini Hearth Spring 2019 Package will also receive one number that goes into a random drawing giving the chance to win additional prizes.
The prizes are as follows:
First Prize : $200 Gift Certificate OR Fully Loaded Nucleus 360 (9x5x4) formicarium
Second Prize: $100 Gift Certificate
3rd prize: Fortress OR Fallen Fortress
4th-5th: TBD once eligibile
These will be added with additional packages being ordered. For 11+ entries a 3rd prize will be added, 21+ entries a 4th and so on.
For more information on the Mini Hearth formicarium click here for the original product page.
***Above is the Glow Mini Hearth. Choose the Glow Mini Hearth Option For Your Package to Receive One Or More with this Special Effect
***Phosphorescent habitat - A special material has been used to make the habitat interior glow in the dark. To get the best out of this feature we strongly recommend the aid of a black light (smallest bulbs are available at most lighting stores for $1-2). Light charges this feature. Allow the formicarium to absorb light for 30 minutes or longer to get the most out of this feature. My personal experience thus far is photos and videos have been far superior using a cell phone camera versus a DLSR.